Denied XStormy_Kun's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStormy_Kun

User name: XStormy_Kun

What is your in-game name?
➥ XStormy_Kun

What type of punishment have your faced?
➥ Minecraft Temp Ban

When did this punishment happen?
➥ Sep 6, 2019

Who punished you?
➥ Frosted_Angel

Why should we lift your punishment?
➥ Firstly I would like to apologize to Frost for putting her in such an uncomfortable situation. I'm sorry for causing so much stress and I promise to do better next time. At the end of the day, the only thing I care about is the forgiveness of Frost because I never meant to make her upset and I apologize for that. It was hard to explain the full context without it escalating and I should have acted calmer. The situation happened when a dear friend of mine, CareFang claimed my house for me, she asked if it was ok if she trusted people from our party and I agreed. Absol wasn't disturbing anyone there and I saw him a few hours before the incident. He had his pet on aggressive mode and was farming in the grinder, I asked him to turn it on friendly or farm because it was attacking me- he refused. I was stuck on the surface and started to burn (Vampire) and upon coming into my house Absol' accidentally attacked me and his pet shot me (I was on half a heart) and I died. I thought it would be easier if I sorted everything since Absol only had four items and I had more than a full inventory. I killed him once but every time he came back he picked up more things. I finally got it sorted and gave him his items back but I felt it was wrong of him to keep attacking me so I asked him to leave. Even though he had four items he kept taking from my personal chests (more than 30 stacks of materials) so the fighting kept going on. I wasn't aware of the claim rules but I believe the ban should be lifted because the punishment for "Do not disrespect, harass, or cause drama to others for any reason" is a temp mute, not ban. I tried to listen to the first warning but I was continuously attacked and was forced to fight back.

Last edited:

Frosted_Angel

Manager
Frosted_Angel
Frosted_Angel
Manager
Your apology is accepted, however, your appeal has been denied. It was temporary, and you did deserve it.

You refused to calm down and listen so that the situation could be resolved.
Both you and absol were killing each other repeatedly, but you refused to stop even after being asked, and then warned. You initiated the majority of the attacks that I witnessed while attempting to resolve the situation.

I wasn't aware of the claim rules but I believe the ban should be lifted because the punishment for "Do not disrespect, harass, or cause drama to others for any reason" is a temp mute, not ban.
Saying you did not know the rules is not an acceptable excuse, as I repeatedly tried to inform you that as you did not own the claim, and because both of you were trusted by the person who did own the claim, you were both allowed to be there.
As for the punishment, you received a tempban because a mute was not relevant to the situation due to the fact that half your offenses were not chat related.

Status
Not open for further replies.