Vinpin21's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinpin21

User name: Vinpin21

What is your in-game name?
➥ Vinpin21

Have you changed your name in the past? If you have, please list them all.
➥ Nevar

Does anyone else have access to your Minecraft account?
➥ No

What is your real name?
➥ Vincent "Vinpin" Gamer God

How old are you?
➥ 19

What country are you currently living in and what time zone?
➥ Murica

What languages can you speak?
➥ American

Are you able to join our Discord server with a working microphone?
➥ No

Have you been our Discord server? If yes, what username do you go by on the New Heaven Discord?
➥ Yeah I used to be on the discord server.

Do you spend time on our Discord server in the voice channels talking with people?
➥ No

Have your worked with servers in the past? If so, what kind of position did you have? List the most recent ones.
➥ Yeah I used to work on this server called New-Heaven I was the Meanager

How long have you been staff on the servers you listed above?
➥ idk a few years like 2-3 but I quit after a while and got fired a few times I think idk was a long ago

A player is upset after being ambushed and demands their items back. How do you respond?
➥ I go give them the items from my stash cause im Santa and santa gives stuff to people to make them happy :D

You are being insulted after a player did not receive the kind of answer they were looking for. What do you say?
➥ That Santa is sorry they feel that way and he will shower them in gifts to make them happy

A new player joins and seems a bit quiet. What do you do?
➥ ban them no one is quiet and isnt cheating I would know I used to be a meanager on this server called newbheaven

Several players are accusing the same person of hacking in the chat. How do you handle the situation?
➥ tell them "Rules #8 of /rules says no hackusations are allowed to take place, if you continue with this behavior you will be muted as this hinders the staffs abilities to investigate on them". xD

Status
Not open for further replies.