Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinpin21

Director
Vinpin21
Vinpin21
Director
The New Director
Hi, I'm Vinpin21 (many of the older and some of the new players may know me was Santa). I have been appointed the servers Community Director. Now, what does a Community Director do I hear you asking? Well the Community Director is in charge of listening to the community and giving feedback / creating changes to the server to reflect what the community wants. Roles like Manager will handle and control the staff / enforce the rules while the Community Director will focus on content related things such as player suggestions for balancing, content ideas, and new builds. If you feel like you want to discuss any ideas with me DM me and talk with me about them and I'll make sure they get considered to be added to the server. Popular ideas will have a better chance at making it so make sure you give me your opinion. As a warning I do not have anything to do with punishments and therefore cannot and will not handle punishments or staff / player reports. Any incidents related to that should be reported to the appropriate staff member (i.e. Mod, admin, or Manager). You may still discuss those things with me but I cannot do anything other than pass those reports forward. I'm very happy to be joining the New Heaven staff once again and am excited to push out some great content for you guys in the coming months!

Status
Not open for further replies.