USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Suggestion/ideas for supernatural reworks, and hunters

PrinceTheRippa

What is your in-game name?
➥ PrinceTheRippa (Eduardo)

How can we contact you? Provide your Discord name and ID.
➥ PrinceTheRipper#8198

What gamemode/platform do you want this implemented? (Discord, Survival, Creative, KitPVP)
➥ Minecraft, Survival

What would you want implemented?
➥ For future updates to the server, I completely agree that all supernatural creatures should get buffed. Humans are supposed to fear them and hunting ANY of them should be a great feat. However whatever buffs they receive, it should also be harder to become said supernatural creature. For right now on the server, most new players tend to easily become a supernatural within the first day or so thanks to help from other players. For any werewolf, infection chance itself is lowered (the percentage is debatable) and can ONLY happen on fullmoons. *something about that fullmoon..* for example drinking the infection potion on any day or night WILL NOT work, unless it's a fullmoon, even then it's a small percentage chance of occurring. As for curing the infection for werewolves, something similar, cure potions only working on new moon phases, this way making it harder to escape the disease. As for vampires I'm a little short on ideas, the infection chance by a bite can just be reduced but mabye instead of making an alter, an undead vampire has to be killed under special circumstances, such as a lightning strike? Open to ideas. As for the rework to vampires, i don't feel like they really need a rework, they were pretty much (in my opinion) already good, they just need buffs to their already provided powers. Undead vampires get a buff to their regeneration, how much a buff? If an undead with full protection 1 iron armor falls into lava, the regeneration should regenerate FASTER than the lava killing the player should. Overpowered? Yes but these are supernatural creatures, with powers and are able to survive what typical humans cannot. The regeneration will give them a good edge in combat, however the stakes as they currently are, are still pretty strong against the strongest of vampires. I believe the blessing enchant from stakes (increases damage to vampires to those who don't know) should just be removed. And the base damage of the stake is reduced. It's stronger than diamond still, but not as strong as right now. If a player has a god stake and attacks a vampire with basic diamond armor, no enchants. That vampire should survive for at least a good chunk of time to at least fight back. At last I feel the supernatural creatures of ALL types should be rewarded (instead of the drops of course) with some substantial reward upon killing a hunter, if the goal is to have this as a pvp server. This would encourage more pvp encounters, instead of supernatural just hiding in their base to avoid combat. Reward is debatable. If anyone gots any ideas I'm all open, DM me and we can debate.

Aausch

Omega
Standard
In my opinion, the way to becoming a supernatural should be WAY harder than it currently is, this would also help remedy the issue of hunters killing players before they have the gear to fight back. Becoming a supernatural should be something end game, and a fairly lengthy and costly process, albeit I've got no ideas on what that would be, because most of my ideas would be multi-day processes, and I'm sure majority of the player base just wouldnt wan't to grind for that. The races besides humans should be borderline Overpowered, and hunting them should be a very hard task, as of current just getting a max blessing or purity weapon and some prot 2 or 3 iron armor is all it takes, and you stand a very good chance of killing any supernatural you run into. Hunting's too easy aswell, it would add difficulty and prestige into being a hunter, not hEhE gOd bOw go BRRR. Hunters no matter the gear should be at a disadvantage to fighting a supernatural, it's not like fighting another player afterall, you're literally fighting a monster, something to be feared, and in the current stage It's nothing more than killing someone with potion effects.

PrinceTheRippa

I partially agree. This would give players to work towards a goal to become the monster, however obviously it's gonna limit the amount of players that are infected. I also do agree that the supernatural should be hunted, supernatural should always have an advantage. I gotta ask though, how would you becomes said supernatural, for example, an undead vampire?

Aausch

Omega
Standard
I'd say you have to become another type of vampire, and then 'win' a certain number of hunting encounters, by win I mean kill the hunter currently hunting you, I'd say something around 10-15 encounters. This would make supernaturals actually have and want to fight back against hunters aswell as reduce the hatred twords them, after all, they're now needed to become what you want.