PinkP0tato

Alpha
FrxzenSkies118
FrxzenSkies118
Alpha
User name: PinkP0tato

What is your in-game name?
➥ FrxzenSkies118

What type of punishment have your faced?
➥ Minecraft Perm Mute

When did this punishment happen?
➥ Sep 1, 2019

Who punished you?
➥ RFSMassacre

Why should we lift your punishment?
➥ I'm very aware of my actions and I'm also aware that I have been warned/temp muted many times for it. I apologize for said actions and I know that I can do better now, I've been getting help from a therapist to manage my anger and I know that I can stay calm, I know what I did was wrong. I know that I can't take it back, but I do apologize to Rene for harassing him, I apologize to Fiammata for insulting her, I apologize to everyone on the server I annoyed at that time, I apologize for each of my actions that caused this punishment. But I do believe I can redeem myself, I can't say I believe in second chances and that I should be given one, because I already have. But I can say that I've changed, I've become a better person. I know that I can prove myself. I don't know how, I don't know if this is going to be accepted. But I do know that I've been working on my anger.

RFSMassacre

Owner
RFSMassacre
RFSMassacre
Owner
Your appeal has been approved due to good behavior. You're given a final opportunity that you can be a decent member of the community. If you remain calm in confrontations, I'm certain you will be able to follow the rules. This is included on Discord as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.