USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Personal Update

RFSMassacre

Owner
Omega
Personal Update
This is going to be a very personal update that I feel I need to share with the rest of the community as it will affect how I will be operating New Heaven in the coming months. My mother has passed away yesterday and it's been hard on my sister and me. We spent a lot of time talking to her over the phone but because of the COVID-19 crisis, we weren't allowed to see her in person up until she started end of life treatment. We wish we had more time to at least give her the meal she loves the most because she complained about how horrible the hospital food was. I will be shifting my focus on arranging the funeral and burial for my mother. So please do not seek me out for Minecraft, website, or Discord help. I have a staff team that will cover that for you.

We weren't able to afford rent, utilities, and food if we had life insurance added onto that bill. We thought she would still be with us for maybe another several months until we could sort that out. What she did mention though was a final wish; that she'd be buried next to her brother in the same cemetery. We're determined to fulfill that wish to honor our mother even if it costs a lot for us.

My sister took the initiative and opened a GoFundMe page in order to pay for it. We simply don't have money saved up since our rent raised half a year ago and ate away at my mother's savings. I also feel like it's my time to do something and maybe help raise money and bring awareness to our friends, family, and acquaintances about this. I've decided I wanna attempt to stream on Twitch often and advertise the GoFundMe page while I stream on our network. All proceeds of the fundraiser will go to the funeral expenses.

If you want to support us, check out the GoFundMe link and catch me on Twitch next time I stream! If you decide to donate, please do so on GoFundMe as it's how we can keep track of everything. If you can't donate, that is ok. Joining my streams and inviting others also helps a lot.

GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/f/honoringthymother?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link-tip&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet
Twitch Profile: https://twitch.tv/rfsmassacre

N1ghtshot

Manager
Omega
I'm really sorry to hear that Rene. Losing a family member can be really tough, and it's really hard to deal with, especially during these times. Although I've never met her, I'm positive that she was an amazing person, as she raised you to be the wonderful person you are today. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

My condolences on your loss. May she finally find peace in the stars.
~Dan