Denied MrNutter's Appeal

MrNutter

User name: MrNutter

What is your in-game name?
➥ MrNutter

What type of punishment have your faced?
➥ Minecraft Perm Ban

When did this punishment happen?
➥ Jul 26, 2019

Who punished you?
➥ _DrDoge_

Why should we lift your punishment?
➥ I plead not guilty of using X-Ray. First of all I would like to say regarding all the appeal requests on this forum I am not surprised at the level of vigilance when it comes to finding hackers. However I was falsely banned for using x-ray. The circumstances that lead up to that point as addressed earlier would most certainly arouse suspicion but I can assure you that I was not hacking. My main point of this appeal would be to bring attention to the tools I was using to acquire the resources in my inventory. I am not sure if you can peek into what I was using at the time but I can provide evidence if needed. I was using a multitude of diamond picks and one enchanted with the highest level of fortune and I believe mending as well. These tools used correctly can acquire loads of diamonds and other materials in relatively short periods of time. If the suspicion was not on the quantity of materials acquired, but the fashion in which I mine can also arouse suspicion. Really I have seen multiple videos on how to mine ores using a variety of techniques while on the correct Y coordinate. I can further elaborate on that as well. Now the tools are only one factor in my suspicious activity. While I was playing on your server it was summer where I live meaning I was out of school. While I had no school work I had large quantities of time on my hands. My mining was not the only example of this. My base was being constructed in the hollowed out shell of a guardian temple I claimed and single-handedly emptied out. If I am being honest I was considering just accepting the accusation and hoping my appeal would be accepted for fear that it wouldn't otherwise. I decided against this because I felt like having a reputation as a hacker would hinder my game play experience and interaction with other players. I really did enjoy playing this server and would REALLY appreciate a chance to prove myself. If you have made it this far in my appeal I thank you for your time and hope that if you decide to decline it you will at least communicate with me beforehand. Thank you for your time.

Zelus

Admin
I can see every location you mined diamonds and it is clearly X-Ray... I have gone through your entire mine and found a huge amount of evidence against you.

MrNutter

I can see every location you mined diamonds and it is clearly X-Ray... I have gone through your entire mine and found a huge amount of evidence against you.
I understand why you think that. My mining habits are super weird looking but its to maximize the ore I am trying to get. Everything in minecraft spawns in patterns the key to mining is to learn the patterns and mine accordingly. I know that kind of sounds like bull but an example of this is how you may have noticed diamonds usually spawn around lava and at a certain height. If my mining habits make you guys too uncomfortable I can just go back to strip mining. I swear on my life I was not hacking.