USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Merfolk Leveling balance

WhiteFang

Omega
Standard
What is your in-game name?
➥ WhiteFang

How can we contact you? Provide your Discord name and ID.
➥Fang#0458

What gamemode/platform do you want this implemented? (Discord, Survival, Creative, KitPVP)
➥ Survival

What would you want implemented?
I believe that turtles and possible dolphins should be added to the leveling list of mobs that merfolks can kill in order to level up. I say this because both of these animals are aquatic to begin with. And also a large factor that werewolves and vampires can breed/farm out leveling with livestock making it easier. However, fish don't breed and although there are squid spawn eggs, we can't exactly be spending 5 k for .14 of level. I suggest we add these because it'll make (in my professional opinion (not really professional)) leveling more balanced being able to kill turtles allowed merfolks to not constantly be on the hunt while vamps and werewolves can just kick back and use a farm. Thanks for the time! Feedback welcome

MrNoodles135

You can simply swim in the ocean to kill squid you find there. However I do agree with you in that turtles and dolphins should be included in the mob list.

WhiteFang

Omega
Standard
You can simply swim in the ocean to kill squid you find there. However I do agree with you in that turtles and dolphins should be included in the mob list.
Although its true, vamps and werewolves can simply walk anywhere and find the mobs. However, the point is not that you can find them in the wild, its so that we have an animal that we can breed to help level up.