Denied gtaandrei's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtaandrei

User name: gtaandrei

What is your in-game name?
➥ gtaandrei

What type of punishment have your faced?
➥ Minecraft Perm Ban

When did this punishment happen?
➥ Oct 11, 2019

Who punished you?
➥ Frosted_Angel

Last edited:

gtaandrei

If you guys want i can show you how my mining tactic works with screenshare , i usually mine in a line ...
or I will never mine again and make money selling elytras and shulker boxes like i did.... i make more with that

Frosted_Angel

Manager
Frosted_Angel
Frosted_Angel
Manager
This appeal has been denied.

Your mining patterns matched with what we have previously seen with xrayers. Your appeal does not explain how you might have managed this legitimately.
i usually mine in a line
Your mine was in no way straight or level, and each change of direction led straight to diamonds with no reason showing for you to have turned in that particular direction without already knowing what was there. Your tunnel also randomly went down to patches of diamond then returned to the original height. There was nothing indicating a reason for you to have dug down unless you knew there were diamonds beneath the stone.
I understand that people often mine in random directions, and sometimes get lucky. But you found diamonds every time you changed direction. No one is naturally that lucky.

There were also spots in your mine where there were diamonds parallel to your tunnel that you could have only found by knowing they were there. An example would be there was a patch of diamonds two blocks to the side and two blocks up from your tunnel. You had turned, dug it out, then returned to the tunnel and continued along.
There had only been stone between the tunnel and the diamonds. Nothing to indicate that you should turn and mine there rather than anywhere else along the tunnel, other than the diamonds behind that specific part of the wall.

And whenever I say nothing to indicate a reason to turn, I mean that there would only be stone between where you were mining and where the diamonds were. A reason to suddenly turn would be ores in the walls of the tunnel, or if you were actually turning your entire mine in that direction.

Your post on another players appeal also shows that you have no respect for the server, and that you find the process of appealing to be amusing.
Sorry man , I don't think this is how it works here. You must say that you're guilty even if it's not true....
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Americans have strange laws already , imagine a server ruled by their kids.

ex: http://www.tvedwards.com/site/blog/Crime/can-you-be-guilty-of-murder-by-merely-being-present-at-the-scene

I will do that too , if they don't accept my appeal.

gtaandrei

I expected this outcome.
I really am bad at appealing ... (my first try)
What must i say ????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.