USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Glitches with the werewolf race

MrNoodles135

I have discovered several bugs having to do with the werewolf race. Some of which include:

-Talents not working, Mutuallity, and I tested his new Sharp Claws talent, while it was a full moon and it did not take extra durability off a plain set of iron gear. I don't know if this is an issue with other talents, so if any of you find other problems, please reply below what you have found out.

-Werewolf skins not showing up. When turning into a werewolf, you appear as a werewolf to other players, but don't look like one to yourself, even when you use f5, look in your inventory, etc. Also, the werewolf skin on other players may disappear after a while, to where they still look human, even if they are in ww form.

-Player names. When a player turns into a werewolf, their name is replaced with Werewolf. I have no idea if this is intentional, but if not please fix it.

-Werewolf damage. A werewolf is supposed to be able to punch something and do tons of damage. I have discovered that punching something only does around .5-1 hearts of damage when in werewolf form. I don't know if it's a glitch, but last time I checked, the lowest dmg a werewolf could do was 7 hp punches.

Please report any other potential bugs down below.