USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Creative Setup - Community Poll

Which system should we use for the Creative server?

• Point Based System

• Timed Rank System

Results are only viewable after voting.

RFSMassacre

Owner
Omega
Creative Setup - Community Poll
Hello to everyone on New Heaven! Today I've been working on the setup for the Creative server. I've gotten stuck at a crossroads between two systems that will make Creative work well and is more fun for everyone. So, as suggested by the staff, I have turned it into a community poll. All you need to do is read this thread, sign in, and vote at the top of the thread. Now let me explain the two systems:

Point Based System
Points would be earned through playtime by simply being online. Donors would earn more points than free players per 15 minutes. In this system, to earn a plot you simply need to pay a number of points to do so. Claiming your first plot with a custom command will make your first plot free. Merging multiple plots together would cost half of claiming a new plot. Unclaiming a plot would give back a quarter of what you paid for. This means you can potentially earn an unlimited number of plots (only limited by the number of points you have.) WorldEdit would be obtainable by spending points or voting.

Timed Rank System
This uses no points or currency but rewards your playtime by automatically ranking you up the ladder. The more time spent on Creative, the quicker you upgrade your rank. Free players gain one more plot per rank-up while donors gain multiple plots per donor rank (with flag permissions.) Merging plots would be free but limited to how many plots your rank allows you. WorldEdit would be obtainable only by voting.

Leave your vote at the top! Thanks for participating on our poll.