USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Complaint against staff.

Caleb

Omega
Standard
What is your in-game name?
➥Absorbingscream

How can we contact you? Provide your Discord name and ID.
➥Caleb#5910

What gamemode/platform is your complaint concerning? (Discord, Survival, Creative, KitPVP)
➥Survival

What is the complaint?
➥ So, this warn that I have received from TheGamerMinx, was completely not needed. As I was warned for a "malicious sethome" at RavenKitty12's home. there was no malicious intent. I believe that this was a mis punishment, as Admin's can see what commands I can do and who I can tp. If you look, I have not tp'd anyone to that sethome I had. I do believe that this warning was definitely not needed at all. Yes once I got removed from the claim I should've deleted the sethome there but never got the chance to. As I have heard Xanbelor killed Ravenkitty around the time I have received the warning I feel like this connects the warning that I got, I don't want staff to assume that I tp'd someone in. Because if you check that never has occurred. I'm not mad that this occurred I'm just confused on why I was warned for a "malicious sethome" when there was no malicious intent to happen nor happened.

-Caleb

Xanbelor

Omega
Standard
I got to her base by having Nolan do /claimlist and sauce me the coords so I could fly there. Caleb had nothing to do with anything, I doubt he was even online.

Caleb

Omega
Standard
Correct, I was offline when this warning occurred. When I logged back on it said I have got warned.