Denied Ascomycete's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascomycete

User name: Ascomycete

What is your in-game name?
➥ Ascomycete

What type of punishment have your faced?
➥ Minecraft Perm Ban

When did this punishment happen?
➥ Sep 11, 2019

Who punished you?
➥ MrDutchie

Why should we lift your punishment?
➥ I was warned previously for making a joke that was ruled to be creepy by Frosted. Then after I asked if Frosted was watching me in vanish, and she assumed I was talking about the previous warning, but I actually was not, and she mute me, (but I understand why she thought it was about it, but it was a total misunderstanding). Then after I reported to the moderator MrDutchie about my mute and I was banned for being toxic.

Frosted_Angel

Manager
Frosted_Angel
Frosted_Angel
Manager
This appeal has been denied.

You were permanently banned from the server because you were deemed to be toxic.
The list of offenses includes: Harassing multiple players, Purposely being creepy towards multiple players, Causing and continuing drama after being told to stop, Sexual reference (essentially telling someone you would rape them and that they would like it), Attempting to scam players, Cyber-bullying and Bypassing punishments using signs.
All of this is confirmed through the existence of chat logs (yes, these exist) and me personally witnessing some of it.

We do not need or want people on this server who think that claiming everything is a joke allows them to get away with saying or doing whatever they want. You are responsible for what you do and say and will be held accountable for your actions regardless of the fact that it is online.

Now, as for what you put in your reason for why we should lift your punishment:
I was warned previously for making a joke that was ruled to be creepy by Frosted.
You were warned for deliberately saying things that would creep out other players, including that you had the players username, password, and were watching them through their webcam. None of that is a joke.
The player you were saying it to reported it as creepy, I considered it creepy and everyone else online at the time thought it was creepy.
And if someone tells you that you have made them feel a certain way, you don't get to say you didn't. It is not up to you to decide how someone else feels.

Then after I asked if Frosted was watching me in vanish, and she assumed I was talking about the previous warning, but I actually was not, and she mute me, (but I understand why she thought it was about it, but it was a total misunderstanding).
This entire section of your appeal is a fictitious account of events created by you. You were muted for continuing your argument in global chat saying that you did nothing wrong, as you considered it a "joke".
At no point in time did you say anything about anyone being in vanish.

Then after I reported to the moderator MrDutchie about my mute and I was banned for being toxic.
If you had an issue with being muted, you should have made an appeal here, which you clearly know how to do as you managed to make this appeal.
Once you are muted on the server, attempting to communicate with anyone about anything on the server is considered bypassing the mute. If you had read the rules which can be found both on the server and here on the forums in more detail, then you would have known this.
As for being banned for being toxic, read the beginning of this post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.