Accepted An_Oreo_Snorter's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

An_Oreo_Snorter

User name: An_Oreo_Snorter

What is your in-game name?
➥ An_Oreo_Snorter

What type of punishment have your faced?
➥ Minecraft Perm Ban

When did this punishment happen?
➥ Oct 4, 2019

Who punished you?
➥ _DrDoge_

Why should we lift your punishment?
➥ Hello New Heaven Staff,
I was banned about a week ago for X-ray. And only now after I got my NEW computer I entered the server to see what my friends had done in my absence. Once I had entered I already saw that I was banned PERMANENTLY. Shocked by this turn of events I looked into the manner and found out that my brother played on my old computer (that still had my account registered to that computer). I also found out that he downloaded an X-ray through Aristois without my consent. I'd appreciate it if you could unban me. I have already talked and taught my brother about cheating and how no one has fun in the end with cheats, and I have checked every old computer that I have played on or used and have logged out of all my users so that this incident would not occur another time.

Thank you for your time and patience,
An_Oreo_Snorter

RFSMassacre

Owner
RFSMassacre
RFSMassacre
Owner
I thought this would've been processed already, but this appeal has been accepted.

The main point of appeals is to either admit the rule break or show how you didn't break the rule. An example of this was when someone was banned due to sneak-toggle from a hacked client, but it turned out to be a visual glitch on the server. Sometimes situations like this happen and I will give the benefit of the doubt, so you (@An_Oreo_Snorter) will be unbanned immediately.

And @gtaandrei, many x-rayers say the exact same thing you said in their appeals. If you're gonna say you haven't gotten unbanned because you have to lie, at least give a better excuse as to why you somehow managed to dig straight for diamonds each time one is near you.

Status
Not open for further replies.