USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Adding New Recipes To Brewery!

Frosted_Angel

Owner
Omega
Standard
Brewery Changes

Hey guys, so most of you will know that we are updating to 1.14 soon, and along with that, we are making changes to some of the current plugins.
One of these changes is that we are adding new recipes for you guys to brew, and we are giving you the chance to have a say in what gets added.

If you have a suggestion for a drink/recipe that you would like to see added or a change you want to be done to a current recipe, please leave a reply to this post. I will not be considering any that are posted in discord.

Things to keep in mind when suggesting a recipe are names, the ingredients needed and does it need to be distilled and/or aged?

There is no guarantee that your suggestions will be implemented.

EDIT - 11th April
I have recently posted the New Heaven guide for Brewery and am releasing the first set of recipes.
Please continue to use this thread to suggest any drinks you guys would like so that they are all in one place, which makes it easy for me to find them all.

Last edited:

CatsEye_Tori

aight so I started typing and couldn't stop here goes

Tea: 4 leaves, 2 flowers, 2 sugar
Milk Tea: 4 leaves, 2 flowers, 2 sugar, milk bucket
Green Tea: 4 leaves, 2 dried kelp
Butterbeer: 2 glowstone, 4 wheat, distilled twice (or aged)
Pumpkin Juice: 3 pumpkins, 3 sugar
Fire Whiskey: 6 wheat, 2 sugar, 1 fire charge, distilled 4 times
Incredibly Unhealthy Milkshake: Milk bucket, 2 packed ice, 3 sugar, 1 whole cake
The Bitter Tears of Your Enemies: 1 ghast tear, 1 fermented spider eye puffy from crying

Last edited:

MrDutchie

Admin
Omega
Standard
So I got a list of various shooters :3
  1. ApfelKörn shot: 2 apples, 3 sugar, 2 wheat, distilled 5 times
  2. Cookie Dough shot: 3 cookies, 4 sugar, 3 wheat, distilled 4 times
  3. GoldDigger shot: 1 gold ingot, 3 apples, 3 wheat, distilled 6 times
  4. Oreo shot: 3 Cacao Beans, 2 sugar, 2 wheat, distilled 4 times
  5. Miss Piggy shot: 2 raw porkchop, 3 wheat, distilled 5 times
  6. Treacherous Melon shot: 3 melonslices, 2 sugar, 3 wheat, distilled 4 times
  7. Hot Chocolate Cake shot: 2 cacao beans, 2 sugar, 3 wheat, 1 bucket of milk, distilled 4 times
  8. Candyfloss shot: 8 sugar, 2 wheat, distilled 4 times
  9. Tutti Frutti shot: 1 glinstering mellon, 1 golden carrot, 3 sugar, 2 wheat, distilled 5 times
  10. Tares shot: 3 vines, 2 sugar, 2 wheat, distilled 4 times

Fiammata

Omega
Standard
Mochatini: straight vodka, add milk and cocoa, maybe sugar (simple syrup)

Blood Wine: as this would have actual blood as an ingredient, it would have a variance based on the type of blood that goes in. In 1.14 this would be human or vampiric (perhaps add wolfish as well?). Tiny minor boost to health if vampire drinking human blood, along with wine-level alcoholic effects. Tiny harm if any player drinking vampiric along with the ability to potentially 'turn' if a human drinks Vampiric Blood Wine. Tastes like dark cherries and chocolate.

Rolo

Mochatini: straight vodka, add milk and cocoa, maybe sugar (simple syrup)

Blood Wine: as this would have actual blood as an ingredient, it would have a variance based on the type of blood that goes in. In 1.14 this would be human or vampiric (perhaps add wolfish as well?). Tiny minor boost to health if vampire drinking human blood, along with wine-level alcoholic effects. Tiny harm if any player drinking vampiric along with the ability to potentially 'turn' if a human drinks Vampiric Blood Wine. Tastes like dark cherries and chocolate.
Sorry it's a lot but adding to the idea,
I'd say the recipe would be 1 blood bottle, 3 berries, 1 sugar, nd 3 wheat, distilled 3 times, and aged 5 years in a dark oak barrel

It's a very sweet wine despite being made with blood, thanks to the berries and sugar

If vamps drink it, it fills hunger and gives a good buff like slight regen aswell as gets then drunk

If any non vamp drinks it, it makes them nauseous and they vomit, if they are human they may also turn into a vamp if black blood was used, if they are werewolf then only blood wine made with black blood with make them nauseous and make them vomit, blood wine with red blood just makes them drunk

It's alcohol level would be fairly tame since it's wine

If only one blood can be used, I suggest red but black would be easier to get, however black hurts everyone so maybe the distilling process changes that and now undead vamps can tolerate it

Or just make both, black blood makes black blood wine, red blood makes red blood wine

Red blood wine doesn't do anything to anyone, black blood wine makes anyone who isn't a call sick

When sick, they vomit red stone to simulate blood, it can't be picked up

Also berry juice, made by cooking 3 berries and 3 sugar in the brewery cauldrons, if you distill and age it then it becomes wine (new wine recipe) for wine, distill 3 times and age 5 years in birch or oak

Frosted_Angel

Owner
Omega
Standard
Sorry it's a lot but adding to the idea,
I'd say the recipe would be 1 blood bottle, 3 berries, 1 sugar, nd 3 wheat, distilled 3 times, and aged 5 years in a dark oak barrel

It's a very sweet wine despite being made with blood, thanks to the berries and sugar

If vamps drink it, it fills hunger and gives a good buff like slight regen aswell as gets then drunk

If any non vamp drinks it, it makes them nauseous and they vomit, if they are human they may also turn into a vamp if black blood was used, if they are werewolf then only blood wine made with black blood with make them nauseous and make them vomit, blood wine with red blood just makes them drunk

It's alcohol level would be fairly tame since it's wine

If only one blood can be used, I suggest red but black would be easier to get, however black hurts everyone so maybe the distilling process changes that and now undead vamps can tolerate it

Or just make both, black blood makes black blood wine, red blood makes red blood wine

Red blood wine doesn't do anything to anyone, black blood wine makes anyone who isn't a call sick

When sick, they vomit red stone to simulate blood, it can't be picked up

Also berry juice, made by cooking 3 berries and 3 sugar in the brewery cauldrons, if you distill and age it then it becomes wine (new wine recipe) for wine, distill 3 times and age 5 years in birch or oak
The brewery plugin has no ties to Rene's supernatural plugin. As such, I can not include blood in the recipes.
I also can not choose specific groups, or individuals, to be affected by the alcohol in drinks. Its either everyone or no one. The same goes for special effects.
The block/item used to simulate vomit can only be 1 object for everyone. I can not make the object different for the various races.

Frosted_Angel

Owner
Omega
Standard
To anyone that's actually watching this thread, and interested in the brewery, here is an update:

Despite saying that the new recipes would be released when the server updated, it has been temporarily put on hold due to personal issues. I will still be working on it, but it might be a little while before it is all ready and implemented.
The plugin is still installed, so you can still set up your brewing rooms. However, there are no recipes in the list, so it is currently purely decoration for now.

Spinam

I'm not sure if the original post contained all the recipes or if those were just an example. I've a book of recipes compiled from other servers I've been on that use the brewing plugin (mainly from one that heavily used the plugin).

Attachments

CatsEye_Tori

Sake: 3 Bamboo, 4 Wheat, distilled 4 times
Berry Wine: 5 Sweet berries, 3 Wheat, 1 Sugar cane, aged 3 years
Hot Cocoa: 4 Cocoa beans, 2 milk bucket, 2 sugar
Pirate Rum: 10 Sugar cane, 1 Treasure Map, distilled twice, aged 14 days

sophiebean

Beta
Standard
Dan and I want to add Boba Tea!
It would be
-Sweet berry x 5
-Melon seeds x 5
-1 bottle of honey
-and 1 cup of milk!
no need to distill or age:) like coffee, ready to be served!

Xanbelor

Omega
Standard
Soda. Soda gives swiftness and haste for a short bit. Just water, Syrup (just melted sugar that been in a pot and fire) honey to add to to the syrup then a blaze powder to make it fizzy.

XStormy_Kun

I think there should be more variety of coffee/ Change the current recipe! (SO SORRY FOR POSTING THIS ON THE OTHER THREAD)

Coffee:
ingredients:
- 5 Black dye
- 5 Sugar
- 1 Milk Bucket
fermenting time: 1-3 minutes

Mocha:
ingredients:
- 5 Black dye
- 3 Sugar
- 5 Cocoa Beans
- 1 Milk Bucket
fermenting time: 1-6 minutes

Espresso:
ingredients:
- 10 Black dye
- 2 Sugar
-1 Milk Bucket
fermenting time: 3-8 minutes

Frosted_Angel

Owner
Omega
Standard
I think there should be more variety of coffee/ Change the current recipe! (SO SORRY FOR POSTING THIS ON THE OTHER THREAD)
I do plan on adding more types of coffee. It is part of the plan that I mentioned in my announcement.
While I do have plans to add more drinks in the future, there is currently no timeline for doing so. At this point in time, the plan is to add a bunch of variation recipes for each of the base drinks and to add a range of 'special' drinks which will provide special effects.
The reason that the recipe is so simple is because the current coffee recipe is supposed to represent a single shot of coffee without any additions. If I were to add milk, then it would no longer be just an espresso shot.
I could change the name from "coffee" to "espresso" if that would make it clearer.

XStormy_Kun

I do plan on adding more types of coffee. It is part of the plan that I mentioned in my announcement.

The reason that the recipe is so simple is because the current coffee recipe is supposed to represent a single shot of coffee without any additions. If I were to add milk, then it would no longer be just an espresso shot.
I could change the name from "coffee" to "espresso" if that would make it clearer.
I think it would! Usually when I think of espresso I think of like pure black coffee? when I think of coffee I usually think of it with milk!

XStormy_Kun

I think you mentioned that you're only adding variations to the current recipes but I would LOVE to see Kombucha added!! Its a type of fermented black tea!

(Variation of Tea recipe)
Kombucha:
ingredients:
- 4 Oak leaves
- 4 Vines
- 4 Grass
-4 Brown Mushrooms
fermenting time: 2-10 minutes

(New recipe)
Kombucha:
ingredients:
- 4 Oak leaves