What is your in-game name?
What platform/gamemode is the suggestion for? (Discord, Website, Hub, Survival, Creative, KitPVP)
What is your suggestion?
➥ Okay so, we all know about the alpha changes recently how there isnt any rules for them anymore but what this means is that now the alphas cant simply hide in their claim and stay alpha forever without accepting challenges and just using alpha as bragging rights.
But doesn't this make Alphas in general useless? Isn't the purpose of having alphas to add to the community letting them build their own communities and bring people in NH together? Currently, with the current no existent rules and the three alphas aren't obliged to accept challenges or try to create a community for their pack. Aren't werewolves supposed to be pack creatures at the top of their respective pack, not lone wolves like the three alphas currently are?
My suggestion would be to either remove alphas all together because at the moment they're seriously useless and just give the current three alphas boasting rights, or to implement ww alpha rules such as:
- Alphas cant just log on for full moon
- Alphas must attempt to be apart or make a community
- Alphas are allowed to deny challenges if they suspect foul play (If a staff member is free get a member of staff to supervise the challenge to prevent foul play)
- Foul play against the Alpha or towards an Alpha is punishable (Pots or gapples count as foul play or getting assistance from another player, or the use of traps)
- Challenges can be denied if the challenger isnt apart of the alphas pack
- Challenges should be on the alphas terms
- The alpha is allowed to deny challenges if they've already challenged that player within 4 days
Something on the lines of these rules (Keeping in mind I only just quickly wrote up these rules so fine tuning them is a must) Would probably end up making Alphas be more alpha like and useful to the NH community. Keeping in mind that toxic behaviour is now against the rules pretty much so if the alpha just remains quiet to toxic players who cant best them in a duel and just screenshots and reports them that should prevent the toxic behaviour that is usually accompanied by alpha challenges. Or getting a staff member that is free to supervise the challenge.
Or you could always just remove Alphas seeing as they're totally useless as of right now. But its up to the community and the staff to decide I guess, Thanks for reading. _