1) What is your in-game name?
2) Have you changed your name in the past? If you have, please list them all.
Yes I have changed my name twice; they were xXKyaniteXx and l5CUFF3D.
3) Does anyone else have access to your Minecraft account?
No I only have access.
4) What is your real name?
5) How old are you?
6) What country are you currently living in and what time zone?
United Kingdom, and Greenwich Mean Time.
7) What language(s) can you speak?
8) Are you able to join our Discord server with a working microphone?
Yes, and I have a working mircophone.
9) Have you been on our Discord? If yes, what name do you go by on the New Heaven discord?
Yes I have been on the New Heaven Discord. My name on there is the same, PureFeline.
10) Do you spend time on our Discord server in the voice channels talking to people?
Yes I spent alot of time on the Discord, I enjoy talking to people and getting to know them. :)
11) Have you worked with servers in the past? If so, what kind of position did you have? List the most recent ones.
I have only been on this server (6-7 years), since I was mostly at University or working.
12) How long have you been staff on the servers you listed above?
13) A player is upset after being ambushed and demands their items back. How do you respond?
I would ask for both verisons of their stories before issuing the 'player A's' items back (If Player A was being ambushed). Also I would state the rules to Player B, with a firm warning that if this happens again it could be more serious the next time it occurs. Additionally I would ask if everything is okay between them before leaving their claim/s.
14) You are being insulted after a player did not receive the kind of answer they were looking for. What do you say?
I would reiterate what information I have already told them, and tell them that is what I can do and what I cannot. If they keep insulting myself and other players to be rude and spitful I would issue a warning. If it goes beyond that I would either mute or ban depending on the situation.
15) A new player joins and seems a bit quiet. What do you do?
I would welcome them to the server; and if they seem a little clueless I would ask what they enjoy playing. Whether that be Survival, Skyblock, Kit PvP or Creative. I would not bombard or crowd, but be friendly and answer as many questions they ask.
16) Several players are accusing the same person of hacking in the chat. How do you handle the situation?
It would be similar to the situation with the ambushed Player A (As seen in #13). But I would first assess the situation from afar, taking into account everything including the chat. I would then issue any warning or ban/s if needed.