Denied Unfairly banned

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by R4life, Sep 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R4life

R4life
    Expand Collapse

Hey New Heaven. ( pls read first my reason , pls don't say its not 1 week ago, because it's not fair what a staff-member did to me)
    What is your in-game name? - R4life

What type of punishment have you faced? (Mute/Ban) - Ban

When did this punishment happen? Include day/month and the time. - 3-9-17

On what server did this happen? (In-Game/Discord) - In-game

Why should we unban/unmute you? (Provide proof if possible) -

I got banned for using x-ray, i was using x-ray but I first checked every rule to not break a rule , there was no rule saying ''don't use x-ray'' it was also not on this website , the rule '' no x-ray'' . There was only a rule saying ''don't hack'' but x-ray is not a hack it's a recourcepack. So u can use it as a normal texturepack/recourcepack. Also i did not get a warning to stop, i got directly banned. But why? I did not violate a rule , or break a rule. Because that rule was not there. It was not my purpose to break a rule , because I read all the rules. If there was a sign with '' no x-ray'' i wont use it. But in real life , if u are doing something , what is not in the rules. You won't get a punishment, why do I get one ? If the rules don't say anything about x-ray? It's then legal. I can get a screenshot of me not having the x-ray pack. But I can install it directly after , so the screenshot don't is a prove. I will not use x-ray anymore , if the rules are changed. Because it's not indicated correctly. I don't deserve a ban because the rules are not correctly interpreted , because the rules don't say '' no x-ray'' , i dont deserve a bann , because if its not in the rules , its then legal. So i don't deserve a bann.

I hope to get fast response because i got unfairly banned . And if u change the rules on the website and server , I won't use x-ray anymore. Because this server is AWESOME. Hope i get fast a response.
    I look forward to hearing from you soon.

- bye , Ricardo

2. StegoKat

StegoKat
    Expand Collapse
    Retired Staff

You MUST wait at least one week before appealing under any circumstances. You have no proof that it was unfair and on the rules it states "No hacking, unfair mods or exploiting bugs". X-ray is an unfair mod. Mod is short for modification, which means that it's an unfair modification to your game, which x-ray is. You can read the rules here, I advise you read them before assuming the rules after "reading them": http://www.new-heaven.us/rules/

We can simply group 'unfair mods' instead of writing every single banned mod, as there's more banned mods than accepted ones. You do not get warned as this is the most severe offence and get automatically banned due to it being the worst rule you can break. You need time to reflect on the fact that you broke the rule which we say is one week. You will be treated the same as everyone else.

#2 StegoKat, Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2017
  3. R4life

R4life
    Expand Collapse

Thnx for your fast response, but do i need to apply the same again? Or just wait, and u wil awnser me over 5 days?

4. StegoKat

StegoKat
    Expand Collapse
    Retired Staff

You'll still have to wait like everyone else. You'll be given the answer of if you'll be unbanned or not in a week or so.

5. RFSMassacre

RFSMassacre
    Expand Collapse
    Owner
    Staff Member Owner

You were banned under Rule #1, you had a modification to your client in which it gave you an unfair advantage. (This includes downloading a resource pack that give you a higher advantage of obtaining diamonds above other players.) The rules include this, especially on the Rules Page.

You show no remorse to your actions and justify yourself because you thought you found a loophole to the rules. You will not be unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.