Unbanned Perm Ban <z3

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by RebExtserXD, Jun 15, 2017.

1. RebExtserXD

RebExtserXD
    Expand Collapse

What is your in-game name? - RebExtserXD

What type of punishment have you faced? (Mute/Ban) - Permanent Ban

When did this punishment happen? - Today

On what server did this happen? (In-Game/Discord) - Kit Pvp

Why should we unban/unmute you? (Provide proof if possible) - I'm going to be completely honest about what happened. In kit pvp I used a pvp hack allowing me to have a farther range to hit. As soon as I enabled it, I was immediately detected and banned. I had no warning. Why I had the hack was because my older sister saw me playing mc pvp earlier today, she then suggested I got a pvp hack. So I let her install the hack. I am a new mc player and should have read the rules! I feel terrible and would love to play on your server again. I love the whole concept of it, and have made some new friends too, I have already un installed the hack and am desperate to play on your server again! I'm so sorry, and thank you for reading!

2. Vinpin21

Vinpin21
    Expand Collapse
    Retired Staff

I saw you join KitPVP for the first time, hop into the arena and immediately started using a hacked client to PVP. You should be permanently banned from the server since not bothering to read the rules is your own fault and assuming you can have an unfair advantage over all other players is poor decision making on your part. Although you did admit to hacking and seem of said you have uninstalled the client. I am willing to give you a second chance since it would be foolish to join back and hack again because you WILL be banned again WITHOUT another chance to appeal this time. I hope this understood and you can enjoy playing legitimately from now on.

3. RebExtserXD

RebExtserXD
    Expand Collapse

Ty so much!