Howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Moboshiro, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Moboshiro

Moboshiro
    Expand Collapse

Howdy partner
    My name is Liam, I am from Texas (No, I don't wear leather boots and a hat) My in game name is Moboshiro, so if you ever see me online just message me something random xp. I'm into a lot of anime, including attack on Titan, norigami, no game no life, RWBY (OK not officially anime but)(I'm also not a weeb .-.), and many more. I play most blizzard (battlenet) games, including hearthstone, world of Warcraft, heros of the storm, and everyone's favourite, Overwatch; add my battle net, here is my tag! Moboshiro#11857 (please message who you are if you decide to add me, it would be quite confusing to just get a random friend request ) I am also a bit active on the discord, if you see I'm in a chat room, just join in.
    I like all sorts of tv shows, Supernatural, Doctor Who, The magicians, Scream. Anyways, that was my intro, hopefully it wasn't boring haha. If you see me, again just message me, it's always nice to make a friend or two :D

Saporen, jpgashton and HotCocoCup like this.
  2. Saporen

Saporen
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the server!

Moboshiro likes this.
  3. PossessedHippo

PossessedHippo
    Expand Collapse

Hey Moboshiro! Welcome to New Heaven and we hope you have a great time here!

Moboshiro likes this.