Unmuted HolyStarz Greatest Apology.

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by WhiteFang666, Sep 7, 2017.

1. WhiteFang666

WhiteFang666
    Expand Collapse

What is your in-game name? -HolyStarz
    What type of punishment have you faced? (Mute/Ban) - Perm Mute
    When did this punishment happen? Include day/month and the time. - The Punishment happened around Thursday September 1st, 3:00
    On what server did this happen? (In-Game/Discord) - In game, new-heaven server.
    Why should we unban/unmute you? (Provide proof if possible) - I believe I should be unmuted because, I checked through everything I knew and the last resort was to say the IP on a sign. I wanted to play on another server with a friend, however when I asked him if he had discord, he said no. I then proceeded to ask him if he had ANY sort of social media,Instagram, SnapChat, skype, kik, or even a phone number. He denied having any of it, so he told me to just put it on a sign. That is what I did, he said "Put it on the sign, andillwrite it down as fast as I can". This, did not work. That is when Rene saw the sign and IP-Muted us both. I want to apologies for my unintelligent actions that occurred, this will never happen again. Thank You.

2. RFSMassacre

RFSMassacre
    Expand Collapse
    Owner
    Staff Member Owner

You have been unmuted. Please take note, next instance of advertising could result you with even a ban without chance of appealing. If you need to discuss those kinds of things with your friends, take it to another platform. If your "friend" really can't contact you outside of New Heaven, then they aren't really your friend.