Changes to Creative

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Vinpin21, May 11, 2017.

By Vinpin21 on May 11, 2017 at 12:35 PM
  1. Vinpin21

Vinpin21
    Expand Collapse
    Community Manager
    Staff Member Community Manager

Changing Creative

The gamemode creative is struggling to gain player's attention and stand it's own against the other servers. With the ways things are currently going it seems there is almost not point in keeping Creative as it's hardly used in comparison to other servers. It's been a part of the New-Heaven network from the start so we would hate to see it being lost but with a larger demand for resources to be put into Survival we are struggling to find justifications on keeping it.

Here we would like to ask you for your opinion on Creative and what can be done to make people want to use it more. What donations perks do you want to see? What new features would you like? Are there events you want to take place? I'd love to hear all of your opinions on this so please post below on what should be added in detail if you care enough. Without any good community responses on what should be changed there might not be a Creative anymore.

The top voted idea's and polled areas will be considered the most so be sure to vote and get people who agree with you to support your ideas because we want this feedback. If you have any questions on this topic please feel free to contact me and I'll get back to you as fast as I can. Thank you for your time and feedback!

#1 Vinpin21, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
    AOUndertale likes this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged
?

What type of changes should be made to Creative?

1. Small changes to how rewards work and ranks/perks

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Large fundamental changes to how Creative is played and how players will use it

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Timely events that give rewards to the best builds (potentially added to other server areas)

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  4. Nothing should be changed about Creative

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Creative should be removed from the server and focus should be put on Survival

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  6. Other (comment below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

Comments

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Vinpin21, May 11, 2017.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. PossessedHippo
      PossessedHippo
      Hey Vin,

I haven't been part of this community for a long time but I know how much fun creative can be. On one server, they had regular building events where everyone would go to a place with /warp and the staff would announce a subject. That was really fun and I think for the winner they should get a bigger plot or something like that. Just a few ideas, I think it would make creative much more popular.

-EugeniusGaming
      Zedwick_ likes this.
    2. Vinpin21
      Vinpin21
      Thanks for the idea suggestion. If this idea gets some support I think it would be a good idea to try out.
    3. Zedwick_
      Zedwick_
      The third one has been an idea tossed around for a while. I think removing creative would suck. I use it to test ideas I have for Redstone wise before I do it in survival. And me and my gf build together a lot, and even challenge each other. Its just fun if you make it fun.
    4. Donomike
      Donomike
      I voted that Creative should be Thrown away, but i don't think that Survival Should be the Only thing to be Focused on
    5. Vinpin21
      Vinpin21
      I wanted to get feedback on what Creative could be replaced with but it seems that that's not the direction Rene wants to take things. Either it's focus on Survival or work on all 3 game modes. Perhaps in the future this could change but for now this is how it stands.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.